I am a 35-year old entrepreneur from Switzerland. In the past seven years I built up my own startup called quitt.ch, Switzerland’s leading Internet platform for employment in private households. After selling the company at the end of 2016, the time had come to start new projects.
My next project is setting up a personal blog about my upcoming adventures. This allows me using my professional skills I gained as a tech-entrepreneur and combining them with my hobbies such as paragliding, cycling, hiking, running and most important photography. The first two adventures to be covered will be a 3-month bicycle tour through Iran and Central Asia in spring 2017 as well as a 3-4 month trekking and backpacking trip from Nepal to Southeast Asia towards the end of 2017 with Ilinca.
- Three Day Trekking in Swiss Alps
- Spring Feelings in Japan
- Hot Summer in Ho-Chi-Minh-City
- Historical Old Town of Hoi An
- The Citadel, Tombs and a Pagoda of Huế
- Jungle Trekking and Caving on Tu Lan Expedition
- One Night Cruise in Halong Bay
- Cool Winter Climate in Hanoi
- In the Heat of Vientiane
- Exploring Caves and the Mountains in Vang Vieng